We love your car stories

Today I got email from a customer and it gave me goosebumps.
Thanks for sharing. We love hearing why our customers love their cars. Please continue to share. Here it is.

Received the '53 Buick grille ring. Special made size 8 without minimizing the size of the Buick. And it's perfect!

We all have a story looking back. Mine is...

In Michigan...during the Great Depression...my Dad stood in the snow day after day at the General Motors plant. And each day out of hundreds they took three men to work. One day my Dad said "What's wrong with me?"...so he was waved in to work. He stayed with General Motors for 40 years. His first job was in the pit applying creosote to running boards. He was General Superintendent of the South Gate CA plant (BOP - Buick Oldsmobile Pontiac) at the time the 1953 Buicks were rolling off the line. I wear the Buick for him.

Many Thanks,
D.A.

Comments

Modo B said…
Such a beautiful story!!! I think of the men who built my '48 often... not machines... men.

Thank you, D.A., for sharing the story about your dad. And thanks to your dad for building such fine cars!

Popular posts from this blog